The Patronen SS ball round (7.92×57) was introduced in 1933 to replace the original WWI, 1903 Patronen S round.
The all-white label indicates that these boxes contained brass shells.
This WWII German Cartridge Ammunition Box is a reproduction of an original carton in our collection. It features the correct German-style box construction like the original. The box is empty of ammo.
As with the original, the cartridge boxes fit inside the large German Battle Pack Ammunition Box.