This WWII Orlando Florida T Shirt, U.S. Army Air Force, PT shirt is a reproduction from an original WWII design.
- The Orlando Air Base was used by:
- 481st Night Fighter Operational Training Group
- I Bomber Command
- Army Air Forces Antisubmarine Command
- 13th Bombardment Group
- HQ Army Air Forces School of Applied Tactics
- 9th Bombardment Group (Heavy)
- 50th Fighter Group (Special)
- HQ Army Air Force Interceptor Command School
The shirt says “Orlando Air Base Florida” with the AAF Wing and Prop design. During WWII, athletic style t shirts were available for purchase at the PX and were commonly used in training and athletic situations. PT shirts with a variety of different unit logos are well documented in many WWII photographs.
This tee shirt is screened by hand and variation in colors naturally occur.
In addition, our WII Reproduction PT shirts have a spec tag screened inside the neck.
Just like the original tee shirts, this reproduction is 100% cotton with a period correct narrow 5/8″ neck, shorter sleeves and a slim/snug fit. These WWII Reproductions are true to size. This WWII Orlando Florida t-shirt comes in men’s sizes. Women’s sizes are available upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org